Neptune Krill OilTM
Neptune Krill OilTM is the ideal preparation of omega-3 for the whole family! Better absorption of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) allowing a lower daily intake.
Composition per softgel: 500 mg Krill Oil, this contains:
- phospholipids 222 mg
- omega-3 fatty acids 146 mg
- of which 74 mg EPA and 45 mg DHA
- omega-6 fatty acids 10 mg
- omega-9 fatty acids 50 mg
- choline 28 mg
- astaxanthin 0,60 mg
- all-trans retinol (vitamine A) 50 IU
- alpha-tocopherol (vitamine E) 0.25 IU
- Recommended use:
- As contribution to the normal functioning of the heart: 2 softgels daily with breakfast for one month, then 1 softgel daily. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg.
- To support the maintenance of normal brain funtion and normal vision: 2 softgels per day with breakfast. DHA helps to keep brain function and vision healthy with a daily intake of 250 mg.
- Children: see the product Neptune Krill Oil KidsTM
- Warning: people who are allergic to seefood or take blood-thinning medications should consult their doctor first.
- Content: Neptune Krill OilTM is available in 60 and 180 softgels.
Neptune Krill Oil KidsTM
Neptune Krill Oil KidsTM (NKO Kids) contains a healthy dose of children's omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and the highest quality of krill oil, supplemented with cold-pressed borage oil and vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 supports the normal bone development. By combining krill Oil with DHA-rich fish oil, the DHA content for each softgel is increased.
The addition of borage oil provides a source of omega-6 fatty acid GLA.
- Krill oil of NKO is very well studied and has a high bioavailability.
- The highly concentrated DHA-rich fish oil contains EPA and DHA in the form of triglycerides, the form with the best bioavailability.
- The borage oil is standardized at 20% GLA and produced by cold pressing excluding the formation of trans-fatty acids.
- Vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol is the most effective form of vitamin D, and bio-identical to the vitamin D3 created in the skin.
Composition per softgel:
- Krill oil (NKO, Neptune Krill Oil) 200 mg
- Fish oil (10% EPA, 50% DHA) 60 mg
- Borage oil (Borago officinalis, 20% GLA) 40 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1,87 mcg (37,4 DV)
- 1 softgel contains 36 mg EPA, 48 DHA and 8 mg GLA
5 - 8 years: 2 softgels per day
From 9 years: 3 softgels per day
The individual need can be determinded by a health professional.
If there are swallowing problems the softgel may be cut open and its contents can be added to cold food.
Content: Neptune Krill Oil KidsTM is available in 60 and 120 softgels